HTC One X Display not working - Dhaka Mobile

Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > HTC/PDA/Windows/Android Based Phones > HTC Hardware repair area
HTC Hardware repair area Included HTC Hardware repair solutions
Forums by Category

Old 01-28-2014, 09:09   #1
sHoMaX

sHoMaX is on a distinguished road

HTC One X Display not working

Hey, I have a htc one x and the problem with it is that the display isn't working. The touch-keypad area works, it lights up and everything, the touchscreen itself works as well (My brother somehow managed to hook the display into his computer and check). Overall, everything works fine but the display doesn't show, it's all black. Doesn't light up even a little bit. Took it to a local repair shop, they opened it up (scared the crap outta me when he was taking it apart) and did a little digging around only to tell me that it heats up and it has something to do with the IC. I have absolutely no idea what to do, please help? Thanking you in advance.

Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Working Perfect] Samsung n7000 galaxy note imei change. Working 100% ..::SH@RIF®™::.. Samsung Programs & Flashers 0 09-08-2013 10:12
iphone ringer working but incoming ane par not working sol poran iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 1 06-16-2013 07:46
iphone 3g display problem when i pack display on display frame display light gone a.rahim iPhone 2G, 3G & 3GS 1 02-02-2013 10:57
Nokia N72 Light Problem Light Ways Lcd Lights Problem Light Not Working No Lcd Light Display Light Ways ::.JALTARANGA.:: Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 1 12-31-2011 17:08
Nokia 1202 1203 1661 1662 Display solution new Update 100%% working M.Irfan Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area 0 09-17-2010 16:58