[How to Install] Sony Xperia Z Updated to Android 4.2.2 - Dhaka Mobile  
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > SonyEricsson > SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones
SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones X10, X8, MT11i, MT15i, ST15i, ST17i, ST18i, LT18i, MK16a aka Xperia X/ E /IoN/ Go/ U/ S/ T/ Tipo/ Sola/ U /V / TL
Forums by Category

Old 05-07-2013, 05:55   #1
.:::RoMoN:::.

.:::RoMoN:::. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to .:::RoMoN:::.

[How to Install] Sony Xperia Z Updated to Android 4.2.2

Sony Xperia Z PACman

Android 4.2.2

Custom ROM Installation Guide

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Sony Xperia Z is great smartphone, maybe even the best from Sony. Along with great hardware the Xperia Z has great software and ROM support with ROMs like PACman Android 4.2.2 being available for it.
The PACman Android 4.2.2 custom ROM combines the best features from Cyanogenmod, Paranoid Android and AOKP making it one of the best ROMs available for the Sony Xperia Z.
Although the PACman Android 4.2.2 custom ROM is stable and ready for daily use, the developer has noted that some devices have faced a “Baseband Unknown” error which can be fixed easy by going this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Before start making you’ve completed the following pre-requisites:
1. Installed USB drivers for your Sony Xperia Z.
2. Enabled USB debugging mode.
3. Made sure that the bootloader of the Sony Xperia Z is unlocked.
4. The Sony Xperia Z has a custom recovery installed, we recommend CWM.
5. Your phone is at least 80% charged.
6. You’ve created a Nandroid backup through the installed recovery.
7. Your phone is rooted.
Now that we’re done with those, let’s start with the installation process itself, follow the steps below:
Step 1- Download the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
Step 2- Connect your Sony Xperia Z to a computer using mass storage mode and copy over the ROM to the phone.
Step 3- Download this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and unzip the Fastboot.zip file into the C drive of your PC. It’ll then create the fastboot folder with four folders.
Step 4- Turn off your Sony Xperia Z and boot into Fastboot mode by holding the Volume Down + Power buttons.
Step 6. Now connect your phone to your computer again in Fastboot mode.
Step 7. Open CMD.exe (command prompt) on your PC. It can be found in the Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories.
Step 8. Enter the following command to go to the fastboot folder: cd c:Fastboot
Step 9. Enter the following command: fastboot flash boot boot.img followed by fastboot -i 0x0fce flash boot boot.img
Step 10. After the installation is complete and it gives you an OK prompt unplug your phone and boot into Recovery mode by holding Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
Step 11. Use volume rocker to navigate and power button to click. Perform a data wipe + cache wipe
Step 13. Navigate to flash ZIP from SD card and choose ZIP from SD card
Step 14. Select the PACman Android 4.2.2 custom ROM’s zip downloaded in step 1 first. Select it using the power button and confirm installation.
Step 15. Now do the same things with the Google Apps zip file.
Step 16. When installation is done, go back to the main menu of CWM and perform a reboot.

Now if you face any problems and questions feel free to ask us in the comments below.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:57   #2
cj_28

cj_28 is on a distinguished road
how about other xperia android unit sir, like mt11i how can i install to update?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:39   #3
rizwankhan8670
Product Manager

rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj_28 View Post
how about other xperia android unit sir, like mt11i how can i install to update?
use experia update software search in google you got it

Please reply here, if you have any question about this thread!
Old 03-23-2017, 22:42   #4
AlvinHaw
Golden Member

AlvinHaw is on a distinguished road

essay on butterfly, essay about desiderata poem

Get an essay or any other homework writing help for a fair price! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] music that helps writing red light camera argumentative essay essay titles with quotes polish essayists essay about air pollution solutions chemistry dissertation fellowships lined writing paper free printable essay writer for hire in shreveport essays indian culture common application questions essay essay on king alfred the great franchise thesis essay on exhaustible natural resources research papers on leadership styles of women clergy zeus research paper la riots research paper technology advancing too fast essay essay on my spiritual journey essay writing lesson objectives scary story ideas for an essay contrasting essay example definition narrative essay writing essay on autobiography of school bag good comparison and contrast thesis environmental pollution thesis define classification division essay english department harvard thesis thesis on analytical chemistry how quickly can you write an essay master thesis marketing management very short essay on an ideal student thematic essay on human rights violations essay on power beams in service of humanity sample essay on environmental degradation essays on rights of children essay on global warming and its preventive measures example essay gun control all that glitters is not gold essay wikipedia maya angelou research paper outline essay with harvard reference term paper header format guide introduction essay persausive essay ideas
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to hardreset sony xperia z ?? fokrul SonyEricsson 1 02-04-2014 17:34
how to install jelly Bean sony experia x10 ?? manik.gangni SonyEricsson 0 10-26-2013 20:00
Install CWM Recovery v6.0.3.0 Xperia S SL Jelly Bean LOCKED bootloader .:::RoMoN:::. SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones 0 07-04-2013 06:54
Unlock all Sony Xperia ajayjaiswal GSM News & Updates 2 03-14-2013 11:12
Sony ericsson sk17i xperia mini pro Successfully Updated to 4_0_2_A_0_69 Shuvo007 SETool2 0 09-18-2012 06:05