[TOOL] XperiFirm ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader [v4.7.3] - Dhaka Mobile  
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > SonyEricsson > SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones
SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones X10, X8, MT11i, MT15i, ST15i, ST17i, ST18i, LT18i, MK16a aka Xperia X/ E /IoN/ Go/ U/ S/ T/ Tipo/ Sola/ U /V / TL
Forums by Category

Old 06-23-2015, 15:46   #1
gsm_anwar

gsm_anwar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsm_anwar Send a message via Yahoo to gsm_anwar

[TOOL] XperiFirm ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader [v4.7.3]

Since XperiFirm 4.5.3 a file called "fwinfo.xml" will be created by XperiFirm inside the firmware's folder!
This file is used by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to create an FTF for you automatically.
UPDATE YOUR FLASHTOOL TO 0.9.18.6 or else, flashing your firmware will fail with an error!

XperiFirm...
...Lets you download the current firmware for all Sony/Sony-Ericsson smartphones and tablets running Android, mostly of the Xperia line.
Preview on Windows 10 Technical Preview:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
CHANGELOG:
v4.7.3 [June 22, 2015]:
- FIX: Fixed a minor but highly annoying bug that appeared when selecting a device (it selected another device instead). The device list is now focused on program launch again.
v4.7.2 [June 1, 2015]:
- FIX: Finishing touches: UI on Mono was basically fixed, the text is now presented correctly.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the new code design related to devices which share the same model (C6916). Note: You might need to set some of your Favorites again.
v4.7.1 [May 31, 2015]:
- MINOR: Annoying visual bug fixed. Re-releasing because couldn't find any other problems.
v4.7.0 [May 31, 2015]:
- NEW: XperiFirm has a new look, made especially to be beautiful on Windows 10.
- NEW: "Favorites" were added! Right-click on a model in the devices tree to add to favorites, and right-click on a model in the favorites tree to remove from favorites! [Requested feature]
- FIX: XperiFirm was internally redesigned to fix some issues and add these features. Please report if anything goes wrong with the new code.
- MINOR: XperiFirm is now more specific if the unpacking fails due to long file paths.

DOWNLOAD LINK :[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

br
gsm_anwar

Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Android Firmware Downloader Sukh007 Various Android based mobile phones 2 02-19-2017 11:58
[TOOL] XperiFirm ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader [v4.7.2] gsm_anwar SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones 1 07-03-2015 22:19
[TOOL] XperiFirm ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader [v4.7.0] Release !! gsm_anwar SonyEricsson Android based mobile phones 0 05-31-2015 15:44
sony xperia st18i update tool & firmware need sanjida SonyEricsson 0 10-10-2013 01:50
NFW Downloader "PINOY VERSION" by: ArcLight Nokia BB5 Firmware Downloader nayon_tel Nokia Flash Files 1 05-20-2012 20:45