Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products > Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials
Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials Here is includes iPhone, iPad- FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials updates
Forums by Category

Old 08-26-2015, 23:09   #1
Superior

Superior is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

how to Unlock iPhone 4 with Baseband 04.12.09 and IOS 7.1.2 full review with video

Hi, I wanna share here how to unlock iphone 4 modemfirware(baseband) 04.12.09 or 04.12.05 with ios 7.1.2

* Before 1 year i brought i phone 4 from UK eBay online store with network orange after 1 month i go to Dubai for my job then i saw my i phone 4 has locked i shocked coz i pay 425$ in eBay and that guy tell me its factory unlocked then i call Orange UK company they confirm me that my i phone not unlocked they said its locked and now they not offered factory unlocking, i am very sad coz i use my lovely i phone 4 as i pod .

before 6 months ago i search in internet for i phone 4 unlocking then i found this great solution call Superior sim Ultra + its such a greatest Unlocking sim below i wrote how to use for those people they had i phone 4 and locked and they wanna quick and low cost unlocking. Coz Its Take around 1 minute hardly to unlock any i phone 4 in my case i upgrade to ios 7.1.2 and my i phone 4 have base-band change to 04.12.09.

Product link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Video tutorial:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" target="_blank" style=" text-decoration: none;">Video
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" />ERROR: If you can see this, then [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dailymotion: : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
How To Use:

# First of all restart the i phone 4 without any sim

# after restart insert superior sim with your network sim and wait till 5 to 10 seconds for come popup massage.

# after showing popup massage click on accept

# Now Got settings and on airplane Mod

# after 5 seconds off airplane mod

# finish now signals come

Trouble Shooting

# if you have non activate so follow first step and then enter only superior sim without network sim its auto restart again and show an massage to Insert your valid sim now enter any sim and wait 5 second if WiFi on so please it off then show an massage click on activate now i phone restart and come with signals and activate showing desktop.

some cases not showing signals but show desktop if showing desktop with searching simply superior sim and network sim again insert and follow above steps.

Also if you have use jail-broken i phone 4 so must choose imsi no its auto show after first restart choose your network there already added 138 networks worldwide imsi if your network imsi not there no take tention simply go to superior sim official website and find your imsi then manually enter your imsi no .

Above all details also they provide with sim as picture guide.

The Following User Says Thank You to Superior For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 05:36   #2
AspittyHilt
Golden Member

AspittyHilt is on a distinguished road

0 Comments

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The Great Gilly Hopkins (2016) [YTS.AG] BitLord.com Body Heat (2010) XXX DVDRip Captain Fantastic torrent house of cards [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.26 Build 10 Multilingual + Patch (Safe) [SadeemPC] New Magazine November Broad City ?? ????? ??? ??? 720 1080p Suicide Squa Sat 11/12 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Assisir O Exterminio do Marfim Dublado The Biggest Loser Albert King - Albert Live - 192 VBR - LP RIP - Utopia CYL2-2205 maleficent BOB MARLEY
Old 01-20-2017, 05:52   #3
AspittyHilt
Golden Member

AspittyHilt is on a distinguished road

Crowded House-Demo Recordings 1986

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Sacramental Blood - Ternion Demonarchy Dublado That Sound Holiday ACID WAV Comes the Darkness, Comes the Light: A Memoir of Cutting, Healing, and Hope [Tushy] Karla Kush, Arya Fae (My Crazy Day With my Wild Roommate - 17 11 2016... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] AVIRA ANTIVIRUS PORTABLE SEP 2013 FULL WITH SERIAL auto plus J. Balvin - Ginza (2015.Latin) anarkali disco chali Higurashi no Naku Koro ni OP Single Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (320 kbps) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] World of Warcraft Legion - 2016 (MacAPPS) The.BFG.2016.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-iFT Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen 2010 HD ????? ????? 6.3 design for manufacturability checklist
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How-to Unlock iPhone 4S Baseband 4.3.01with IOS 7.0.4 By Superior Sim Platinum 5 in 1 Guide unlockinggurru iPhone 5, 5S & 5C 0 01-17-2014 04:55
Unlock For iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 Is Being Worked On Parvez.Alam+H iPhone 4 & 4S 0 01-14-2012 06:33
Iphone Appstore Applications (direct download WITH YOUTUBE REVIEW) GSM PATTOKI iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 33 05-11-2011 08:18
How to Downgrade Your iPhone 3G 2.30 (2.2.1) Baseband for Unlock WENS LINK iPhone 2G, 3G & 3GS 0 11-15-2010 11:09
***Iphone Appstore Applications ***(direct download WITH YOUTUBE REVIEW) M.Irfan iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 31 09-08-2010 20:57