Music Manager for Android: Transfer Music from Android to iTunes - Dhaka Mobile  
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > HTC/PDA/Windows/Android Based Phones > HTC android based mobile phones
HTC android based mobile phones Related HTC Android OS Based Phones Flashing , Unlocking , Applications : HTC Dream , T-Mobile G1 , Google Phone , Era G1 , HTC Magic , HTC Sapphire , T-Mobile myTouch 3G , Docomo HT-03A , HTC Hero , T-Mobile G2 Touch , HTC Desire , HTC Droid Eris , HTC Tattoo , Google Nexus One , HTC Dragon , HTC Passion, etc.
Forums by Category

Old 11-13-2014, 16:38   #1
weeedy

weeedy is on a distinguished road

Music Manager for Android: Transfer Music from Android to iTunes

With the best music manager for Android – Wondershare MobileGo for Android, you can transfer music from Android to iTunes for sharing with your iOS devices easy & fast.

I bought a new iPhone 5 a few days ago, but I felt so annoyed when I wanted to move my all music saved in my Android phone to my new iPhone. Because I did not know how to transfer music from Android to iTunes of iPhone. If you are a madman of music like me and with hundreds of songs in your music folder, you must know how upset I am. How can we copy our favorite songs from Android to iPhone or other iDevices like iPod or iPad.

Don’t worry. Wondershare[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (for Windows) or Wondershare [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Mac) is a professional music manager for Android tool which will help you to transfer music from Android to iTunes effectively in a second. In return, you can also Transfer Music from iTunes to Android or Transfer Music from Computer to Android. Please download the free trial version of this Music Manager for Android program on your computer and have a try right now.

Here we will take how to transfer Android music to iTunes on a computer running Windows operating system as an example. The steps of using a Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac) are the same like follows, please download the Mac version if you are a user of a Mac and have a try.

How to transfer Android music to iTunes by Music Manager for Android?

Step 1. Launch Music Manager for Android program
Step 2. Transfer music from Android to iTunes

Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 03-25-2016, 09:31   #2
Xkoiul

Xkoiul is on a distinguished road
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]? MobiKin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] tool offers the best solution.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 03-25-2016, 09:50   #3
Werfkjl

Werfkjl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkoiul View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]MobiKin Android sync manager tool offers the best solution.
I use Vibosoft [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to help manage my music files.
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Transfer Music & Songs from iPhone iPod to computer Besttawn iPhone Applications, games & multimedia 2 02-07-2017 04:38
Music Manager for Android: Transfer Music from Android to iTunes weeedy Android based mobile phones / Tablets 0 11-13-2014 16:26
how to Transfer music iTunes via i phone md.ashik Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials 3 08-11-2014 10:46
How To transfer Music In lumia phone Sukh007 Nokia Base Band - (BB5) 0 03-14-2014 15:09
The First Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Music S6010 is Online farhadcomputer Samsung Android based mobile phones 3 08-07-2013 14:27