How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar - Dhaka Mobile  
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products > Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials
Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials Here is includes iPhone, iPad- FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials updates
Forums by Category

Old 09-02-2014, 08:38   #1
weeedy

weeedy is on a distinguished road

How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar

Recover deleted notes from iphone/iPad/ipod!

I had an existing note that I was editing yesterday and somehow I hit a key combination that deleted all the text in the Note (quite a lot). I have since found the undo key on the keyboard but this would not restore the text that was deleted. I have tried everything to recover it but no luck. Are Notes synced in iTunes? If so, where do I find them? Any ideas on how to recover my Note? Thanks!

There are two ways for you to get back your deleted notes from iPad: recover it by extracting your iTunes backup file, or by scanning your iPad. First of all, you need a deleted iPad file recovery. Get such an iPad recovery tool here: Wondershare [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (for Mac users) or Wondershare D[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

How to recover iPad notes, photos, videos, etc.

Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan
Step 2: Choose a recovery mode
Step 3:Begin to scan and extract your iTunes backup file
Step 4:Recover deleted iPad notes, photos, videos, contacts and calendar
Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan

Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 12-11-2016, 12:37   #2
Naker1

Naker1 is on a distinguished road
If you sync the phone with iTunes before, you can go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices to restore them or use iPhone recovery tool to extract iTunes backup, using the third-party tool, you can choose the contacts you needed to restore, it also can recover deleted data on iPhone directly, so if you don't make a backup before, you still can recover lost data.
Quote:
iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-lost-data-from-iphone.html
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPadThe best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iphone/ipod weeedy Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials 1 04-11-2017 18:15
How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 3 08-07-2016 12:34
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPadThe best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iphone/ipod weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 3 08-03-2016 08:05
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 0 08-17-2014 03:47
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch weeedy Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials 0 08-17-2014 03:46