How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar - Dhaka Mobile  
Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Mobile Phone Brands -=Hardware & Software Area=- > iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products > Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials
Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials Here is includes iPhone, iPad- FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials updates
Forums by Category

Old 09-02-2014, 09:38   #1
weeedy

weeedy is on a distinguished road

How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar

Recover deleted notes from iphone/iPad/ipod!

I had an existing note that I was editing yesterday and somehow I hit a key combination that deleted all the text in the Note (quite a lot). I have since found the undo key on the keyboard but this would not restore the text that was deleted. I have tried everything to recover it but no luck. Are Notes synced in iTunes? If so, where do I find them? Any ideas on how to recover my Note? Thanks!

There are two ways for you to get back your deleted notes from iPad: recover it by extracting your iTunes backup file, or by scanning your iPad. First of all, you need a deleted iPad file recovery. Get such an iPad recovery tool here: Wondershare [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (for Mac users) or Wondershare D[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

How to recover iPad notes, photos, videos, etc.

Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan
Step 2: Choose a recovery mode
Step 3:Begin to scan and extract your iTunes backup file
Step 4:Recover deleted iPad notes, photos, videos, contacts and calendar
Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan

Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 12-11-2016, 13:37   #2
Naker1

Naker1 is on a distinguished road
If you sync the phone with iTunes before, you can go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices to restore them or use iPhone recovery tool to extract iTunes backup, using the third-party tool, you can choose the contacts you needed to restore, it also can recover deleted data on iPhone directly, so if you don't make a backup before, you still can recover lost data.
Quote:
iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-lost-data-from-iphone.html
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 3 08-07-2016 13:34
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPadThe best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iphone/ipod weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 3 08-03-2016 09:05
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch weeedy iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 0 08-17-2014 04:47
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch weeedy Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials 0 08-17-2014 04:46
The best way to recover deleted photos from iPadThe best way to recover deleted photos from iPad/iphone/ipod weeedy Iphone, iPad - FAQ, Guide, & Tutorials 0 08-02-2014 11:50