Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 607Status: Offline
Thanked 29 Times in 22 PostsRep Power: 7
LG P970 Tutorial: how to unbrick your phone
Found a way how to fix my problem. This should work for almost all bricked phones.
Remember, this will wipe ALL DATA from your phone. I'm not responsible if something happens with your P970. Do at your own risk.
You will need:
Drivers for P970;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Start from here if it's first time (no drivers installed, etc):
1) Install all drivers (from Drivers folder);
2) Disable LGE Virtual Modem (Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager);
Start from here if drivers already installed:
3) Run msxml.msi (in KDZ_FW_UPD folder);
4) Delete mfc42.dll (from KDZ_FW_UPD folder);
5) Run WindowsEnabler.exe and set it to ON;
6) Run UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe;
7) Set your phone to S/W Upgrade mode (take out battery, while pressing Volume Up, plug USB cable).
1) Select KDZ file (download from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]);
2) Click "CSE web upgrade test", then "Upgrade Start".
Chose your language and wait till phone reboots. It will take some time and could look like nothing is going on. If you see something similar to this (on your phone) for a moment, everything went OK.
|Related threads at Dhaka Mobile|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lg p970 optimus flashing guide||RIB@T||LG Android based mobile phones||1||01-05-2015 04:35|
|Samsung Star II S5260 phone lock code reset [TUTORIAL]||.:::RoMoN:::.||NCK Dongle||0||02-14-2013 07:42|
|China phone power ic replacing video tutorial||JONONItelecom™||Chinese Models & Cloned Phones||0||05-08-2011 10:58|
|Video Tutorial Repair Dead Phone BB5 -2011||...::GSM420::...||Nokia Base Band - (BB5)||6||04-24-2011 08:09|
|my phone flash video Tutorial||Helpful-Man||Chinese Models & Cloned Phones||1||11-01-2010 13:44|
|Default Style - Mobile Style||
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:54.