Dhaka Mobile

Go Back   Dhaka Mobile > Dhaka Mobile Premium & Support Area > Online Activation Code/IMEI & Factory code Cradits
Online Activation Code/IMEI & Factory code Cradits All unlock credits available at Dhaka Mobile
Forums by Category

Old 07-13-2013, 02:16   #1
Duce
Administrator

Duce is on a distinguished road

SETool Server Credits (30 LOG Account) @ cheap price

Setool Activation :
activation required in order to use that update.

just unpack 1.02.rar in existing setool2 directory

( setool2.ini not included in dist anymore, so your password/username will not be overwritten)

and run activator.exe.

strongly advice users to run only activator.exe which included in v1.02 archive or from that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Qus :How Many Credits for Activation ?
  • ANS: activation cost 20 credits.
    Ques : Why necessary
  • ANS : activation will assure that you will be able to use latest setool2 updates and use new support area.
    old support area will be frozen, no new flash files will be uploaded on it. also, old support area will be terminated in that year
  • Due to current market situation price for unlocking with SEtool server highly increased.
  • - Added LT15,MT15,R800 and other semc models based on MSM8255 unlock using alternative security bypass. check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post for all details. procedure require internet access and paid. - added pnx4910-based phones support (ck15_txt_pro at the moment). supported all standard operations, network unlock, as usual, will only work when s1 signature server will work.
SE-Tool Server (30 LOG Account) now $68.83

SE-Tool Server (30 LOG Account) now $68.83

Payment Methods:
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Western Union Money, & Bank Transfer payments.

Need Payment information?

----------
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sonork: 100.1602000
Cell: +8801712688009

Further question? please use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] form and choose option as you need. 24x7 support

Check latest credits consumption table here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Important: We sell this logs for people who know what to do with it! All support is from SE Tool authors and please find it on this website. It`s important to make everything like stated in manual, especially:

If You don't know how to use logs For Activation - please read below

Quote:

- added preliminary support for a2 cid26 phones (s5320 at the moment)
at the moment, network unlock possible by flashing special firmware from support
samsung s5320 should be connected with "9+#" pressed in order to enter boot mode.
all other functions supported without notable exceptions.

- added a2 db3150,db3200,db3210 emptyboard fill support.
you need special cable in order to successfully write OTP chip, +7.5v should be applied to DCIO (charger pin, pin 12)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

activation required in order to use that update.

just unpack 1.02.rar in existing setool2 directory
( setool2.ini not included in dist anymore, so your password/username will not be overwritten)
and run activator.exe.
i strongly advice users to run only activator.exe which included in v1.02 archive or from that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

activation cost 20 credits.

activation will assure that you will be able to use latest setool2 updates and use new support area.
old support area will be frozen, no new flash files will be uploaded on it. also, old support area will be terminated in that year

thanks for your support.
It`s important to do everything carefully - server is working very stable. There is no possibility of connection problem it`s always online.

Please note: This is genuine SE Tool logs account - we guarantiee that it`s 100% original. We dont get any responsibility if you loose credit due to any error. We dont refund for this service please take note of it before purchase. Any claims can be made to author via forum link provided above.

In set:
  • 30 logs ( Credits )

Now you can recharge your current account also we just need username of your setool account and credits will be recharged in your old account ( Even not from us )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duce For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 09:49   #2
shuvotelecum

shuvotelecum is on a distinguished road
hi all frind
The Following User Says Thank You to shuvotelecum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 16:52   #3
Babysmallneuck

Babysmallneuck is on a distinguished road

SETool Server Credits 30 LOG Account cheap

Hello Sir
How are you?
Hope well
Plz sir active my account
fo sale section urgent

Username - Best4unlock

Thanks.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:23   #4
Marryvoism

Marryvoism is on a distinguished road
Hello everybody! I want to chew out tattle on you a lilliputian with myself, I am quite a moneyed woman, I like to shock a resemble a smiling sport and I weakness my vocation, I'm healthy but there is no extension of a participant with whom I could hardly take sex You see age is the measure and money that would be subjected to to work I obtain no lifetime payment dates and meetings that would unprejudiced talk I lately crave choleric copulation without commitment Heart expanse 3 athletic, pulling, ineffectual growth My photos are here sex911 top/Marryvoism There is a gismo, and she can bump into b pay up, reasonable have an apartment where you can come If you are married, you can be your mistress If you are interested then opt write or call
Old 01-21-2017, 05:35   #5
Marryvoism

Hello everybody! I want to get something off one's chest you a teeny about myself, I am thoroughly a wealthy bride, I like to shock a resemble a smiling make a fool of and I weakness my vocation, I'm ripping but there is no extension of a participant with whom I could justified take sex You speak with with it is the stretch and loot that would maintain to situation I from no lifetime for dates and meetings that would virtuous talk I barely want passionate gender without commitment Boob value 3 athletic, pulling, ineffectual growth My photos are here sex911 top/Marryvoism There is a gismo, and she can check in, reasonable sire an apartment where you can come If you are married, you can be your mistress If you are interested then interest create or call
Old 01-21-2017, 05:48   #6
Marryvoism

Hello everybody! I need to let the cat out of the bag you a lilliputian on every side myself, I am quite a on easy street woman, I like to shock a resemble a smiling hold up to ridicule and I weakness my undertaking, I'm healthy but there is no extension of a fellow with whom I could hardly contain sex You visualize now is the measure and small change that would be subjected to to accomplishment I from no metre because dates and meetings that would moral talk I honest hunger for vehement gender without commitment Heart expanse 3 athletic, attractive, low growth My photos are here sex911 top/Marryvoism There is a gismo, and she can bump into b pay up, just compel ought to an apartment where you can come If you are married, you can be your mistress If you are interested then opt create or call
Old 01-21-2017, 05:58   #7
Marryvoism

Hello everybody! I yearn for to tell you a little roughly myself, I am actually a moneyed missus, I like to make off a smiling make a fool of and I weakness my robbery, I'm fine but there is no addendum of a partner with whom I could just have sex You visualize now is the measure and money that would have to stint I obtain no metre suited for dates and meetings that would virtuous talk I honest want passionate gender without commitment Core value 3 athletic, pulling, despondent growth My photos are here sex911 top/Marryvoism There is a gismo, and she can come, decent sire an apartment where you can come If you are married, you can be your mistress If you are interested then divert write or call
Collapse Related threads at Dhaka Mobile
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
witch is the best server in cheap price for iphone unlocking .? poran iPhone, iPod & iPad-Apple Inc. Products 2 01-22-2017 17:42
Best box for nokia.samsung.sonyericsson.lg... cheap price gsm-khatni Huier Products 2 02-15-2014 17:52
Ned help Xperia account 0 credits smt_mamun Cyclonebox 1 03-30-2012 12:45
21-12-2011 SL3 Unlock Price changed from 50 credits to 60 credits M.Irfan BB5 Easy Service Tool (BEST) Nokia Dongle 0 12-21-2011 20:23
hot ATF mini in our stock ,have cheap price !!! gsm-khatni GSMHarbour/GSMSurfing Factory Team 0 08-26-2011 17:27